Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

The last few years I have tried to make scrapbooks for my family. I have one for our family and one for each child. The past year or so it has become overwhelming and a task I did not want to take on. I knew there was something like digital scrapbooking but it wasn't until very recently that I looked into it. Now that I have a computer that can handle all the photos, downloading and web surfing I decided to give it a try. It helped that my computer came with the latest Photoshop Elements program.

With the help of my friend, Alison, I was lead to a website that guided me through my first tutorial. Tonight while my hubby was sitting on the couch watching the Duke/UNC basketball game I worked through this tutorial and made my first digital scrapbook page. I know it's not much but it's a start. I'm so excited. I hope I can keep up with the scrapbooking now that I have a novel way to do it.

No comments: