Friday, December 15, 2006

More to come . . . .

Ok. I'm going to give this a try. My new way of keeping a journal. I have been reading my friend Lucy's Blog for a few months and she has inspired me to start my own. I am not much of a creative writer but I figure I could post pictures of my kids so their grandparents and relatives who live far away can see them any time they want and read about what they are doing!
This is all new for me so if you are reading this blog written by a novice blogger understand that somewhere between college and now I traded in my thinking brain for a mom brain (you mothers of young kids will understand).
Now I may be the last person in the world to own a cell phone but I won't be the last person to have a blog!
More to come. . . .

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I don't have a cell phone or a blog.